Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the site. Tanya Baxter Contemporary respects all privacy laws and treats any captured data, whether email subscriptions or submitted form data, with the utmost confidentiality.
Tanya Baxter Contemporary is not responsible for the content of other websites. Subscribers private data saved to Tanya Baxter's email database will never be shared or sold. A policy of strict confidentiality is adhered to. Subscribers can remove themselves with ease by clicking 'unsubscribe' at the bottom of the email.
Three types of cookie may be used during your visit to tanyabaxtercontemporary.com:-
1. Tanyabaxtercontemporary.com session cookies that are deleted after each visit.
2. Tanyabaxtercontemporary.com persistent cookies are valid across visits and, for example, are used to gather anonymous general data about how our visitors use tanyabaxtercontemporary.com.
3. Some of the cookies are essential in order for you to use Tanyabaxtercontemporary.com.
Enjoy substantial discounts and donate 10% of the total sale price to the Healing Art Appeal for those affected by mental health issues due to COVID-19
- Select an artwork that you would like to purchase from our website (start browsing from the selection below)
- Contact Us directly to secure between 20 - 30% DISCOUNT
- Click on this link to make your donation of 10% of the reduced final sale price
- Once the final bill is settled, our team will ship the artwork